Seated on our big green balcony, you overlook one of the best preserved historic streets of Paramaribo. Typical Surinamese art and souvenirs decorate the walls. In our backyard with beautiful plants and palms you can have a refreshing dip in our swimming pool or just relax on our pool terrace. At our bar cold drinks are available, including the famous "Djogo" Surinamese beer. In our foyer you can have a good breakfast in the morning. We have eighteen cozy and tidy rooms for 1 to 4 persons and one big apartment. You can choose from a room with air conditioning and T.V. or a room with a fan. All with private bath and toilet. To avoid disappointment due to the limited number of rooms, we advise you to book in advance. We hope to see you in our guesthouse.
Services and products we can offer our customers
- Transfer Int’l airport - Guesthouse with a reliable company. The price p/p is € 12 or U.S. $ 15 by bus. and euro 30 by taxi or $ 45.
- Laundry facility euro 7.50 p/ basket
- Safe Deposit Box € 1 p / day
- Luggage space
- Drinks from the cooler 24 hours
- Bicycle Hire euro 5 p / day
- Swimming pool and terrace
- 1 x 24 hour desk assistance
- Professional surveillance camera and fire protection
- WiFi wireless internet
- Breakfast is served everyday from 8.00 a.m. till 9.00 A.M